Sunday, November 9, 2008

The procrastination one...

Okay so I lied... i will post right now.

I should really be studying for a mid-term i have coming this Thursday... but i can't bring myself to do it!! I'm pretty sure i've been in the library for almost 3 hours and i've only accomplished a pre-lab. Sad, really.

I can only handle so much work in one day!!

Oh and i got a job. Random i know. But it's actually a sweet story. We went to Kelsey's on Saturday for a rowing party... downstairs in the big sports bar. Two of my friends were bartending and i was complaining about not having money... so they told me i should apply!! So i did (obviously) and at 3pm the next day i get a phone call and i got the job over the phone. Amazing. Oh and the reason why i got the job - i'm from New Brunswick and so is he. Loves it.

Okay, time to go bore myself with an hour's worth of Abraham Maslow's work. Yay.

- Kyle

1 comment:

Cait said...

So this is my third time trying to post this comment! Stupid OpenID...anyway, I miss you! And good job on finding the job. Only you could find a job because the person in charge of hiring is from NB. Oh, and don't stress the studying too badly, eh? xox