Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The photoshoot one...

Okay, so this is random. I got picked up to do a photoshoot in Toronto tomorrow. Say what? Where did this come from? lol

This girl on campus approached me today and said she's a makeup artist and she's doing a shoot with a photographer tomorrow and needs models. She said 'i've got the face for the look she wants to do'. Whatever that means.

Apparently i'll be with another girl and she's kind of giving us the 'rocker look'. Smokey eyes, make the cheek bones stand out. Basically what she said word for word since obviously this makes no sense to me.

But... i said yes. Why not? I'm pretty much done school since all my mid-terms and papers are done, and i only have one class tomorrow. Could be fun!!

I'll be sure to post pics when i get 'em. Assuming i like them...

No comments: