Thursday, November 13, 2008

The friendship one...

Okay so can someone define the word 'friendship' for me? Cause last time i checked it had something to do with mutual trust and support.

I'm just kind of tired of it. It seems that i do so much work, and it's expected for me to do it. And then when i'm having a problem or a bad day it's either my fault or just sudden dismissal. Or when i get yelled at for stealing ONE strawberry from the mountain in the bowl and then goes and takes cans of my drinks, my printing paper, my lab book... like... wtf.

It seems i'm only good for when i'm needed. To reassure (over and over again might i add), to do something for them, to set up dates, to find out the 'inside scoop' from me. I almost feel used.


Anyways on a much more positive note - i had a mid-term this morning, personality psychology, that i studied 3 DAYS FOR!! I was so stressed. It was ridiculous. But i think it went really really well! Like there were a few of those "where the hell did this come from?" questions... but what test doesn't have those.

I really hope i did well though, cause i need to bring my average up. But it was definitely well worth the 3 days of stress i put into it. Let's hope the marks reflect that.

Well... back to studying anatomy i go. Yay bones!!

2 comments:

Manderz said...

I'm not sure if being used by "friends" or not having many "friends" is worse. But I can say I feel your "friendship" pain. My motto - tomorrow is a new day (and then today will be yesterday and no longer matter).

Hope you get the mark you want. :-)

Cait said...

=( It is my belief that this being used just makes you an inherintly good person. Because you "know" you are, but do it anyway. YOU know the meaning of friendship, even if the other person doesn't.

On that note: I miss you! Please to be giving me a time when I can call (because I don't want to interupt study time, or sleep time) so that we may whine and complain about school together (facebooking if easiest way to get a hold of me). <3 <3